Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Another New Beginning

Every year since I've started homeschooling, it's the same.  The end of August approaches, and I'm feeling like we can learn anything!  New books!  New pencils!  Classes, classes, classes!  I really love homeschooling at the beginning of the year.  Somewhere along the line, however, the enthusiasm dies down. 

This time, it will be different.  Have I said that before?  It sounds familiar.  Well, I might say that every year, but this year I plan to post about our homeschooling experiences.  Fourth grade with twins, here we go.  Trials, tribulations, fun and information are all in store as I gear up for the New Beginning, startiiiiiiing...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment