Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day school's-out-for-Christmas-and-sickness

While we haven't made any progress as far as the kids' academic careers, we did have a nice Christmas with Emily on the mend, and Luke just getting it the day after Christmas.  As of now, he has a fever, but he was relatively ok during the day.  The poor kid doesn't react well to being sick.  Emily tries to be a trooper, but her cough is very bad at night.  Luke has been through 2 boxes of tissues today alone.  I can't complain about him in that way, though.  I was always miserable when I had colds as a kid.  I think they hit some kids worse than others.
Anyway, tomorrow will be a day of activity.  We're going to try making thank you cards, and maybe doing some of the crafts they got for Christmas.  I'm looking forward to a low key day.  Orchestra was cancelled due to the 14 inches of snow we got along with the blasing winds.  Today was spent shovelling while the kids stayed indoors.  Sigh...Looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment