Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 123, 124, 125

Here's a group of days.  We did math, I cleaned, etc.  Friday we went to the Adam's Garden Show, which ended Sunday.  Every year they spruce up the greenhouse and transform it into a pretty garden area.     
Here, the kids are in front of the waterfall. 

If you are wondering why there is no picture of me, it's because my crazy husband wouldn't take a picture in Adam's.  Good grief.  :)

Saturday, we went to the falls at High Falls to see how they looked as it has been raining and flooding everywhere.  They were quite something, with a rainbow over them when we arrived.  The kids went with their dad to the water's edge, and managed to free a board that had gotten stuck on it's journey.

Later, we went to Woodstock and wandered the various stores, our only true goal the Tea Store.  It's a small store, but the kids liked looking around, and Emily especially liked seeing all the teas and getting to smell them.  We bought a few and have had a good time trying them.  We got Hot Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Dragon Pearl Jasmine. I had no idea that there were teas that you were supposed to brew twice!  I'd never seen hand-rolled tea.  A neat experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment