Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 112

Yet another day spent trying to get a certain boy to do his work.  Ugh.

Anyway, yesterday at B&N, Steve and I found a neat resource that I think will be a lot of fun to do with the kids.  It's called Science Sleuths: 60 Activities to Develop Science Inquiry and Critical Thinking Skills, Grades 4-8.  It seems like a lot of setting up scenes, and observation.  We had a detective kit when they were younger that they really enjoyed, so I have high hopes.  When I showed it to Luke, his eyes lit up, which was neat to see.  Time will tell...Looking to start this tomorrow or Thursday.  Probably Thursday as tomorrow will be busy-- dance, meeting, book club at the library.  That's pretty much the whole day!

No comments:

Post a Comment