Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 151-152

So.  Monday was ok.  Not fantastic, but ok.  Had to argue with Luke, but got to Orchestra, got to Aikido.  Didn't make it to the zoo, but that seemed like pushing it anyway.  Turns out we have two weeks until the next zoology class, so we're ok waiting a bit to go do the homework.  We went home and finished reading Coraline, which I found totally creepy but really clever and wild, too.  Not sure the kids liked it, but they wanted to hear it when I offered to read, so I'll take it!  Somehow, Emily fell down on the stairs in back of the house, though not far.  I guess she was at the bottom step, and missed or something, but she cut her toe pretty good.  Now she's gimping all over the house, out of the house, on the driveway, in the yard.  She just can't help wanting to be all over!
Then we got to today.  Yikes!  Everyone was in a bad mood and nothing got done except for Luke eventually doing his math.  Luke!  Not Emily!  Actually, I shouldn't say that nothing got done, as hubby and I cleaned out our small pond (it doesn't feel so small when you have to clean it!). Of course, Gimpy had to come over to watch us, getting as close as we'd let her with the injury on her toe.  We pretty much emptied the pond and scrubbed the sides.  No sign of our little black fishes, which makes me sad, but at least we have our two goldfish and the frog.  Now we'll be able to see them, but now I'm so sore I'm not sure I'll make Dance tomorrow!  Guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment