Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 161, 162, 163

Monday
Orchestra and Aikido, but thankfully dh came and took Emily to Aikido.  Luke got a cold over the weekend, and he's pretty miserable.  Didn't participate in Orchestra, which I can understand.  Who can play the trumpet when their nose is clogged and runny, and they have a tissue permanently installed on their upper lip?  Poor kid.

Tuesday
Holy mackerels, we actually got some work done.  I can't believe it.  We did not one, but TWO activities from our Science Sleuth book, and over time got 1 or 2 math lessons done and 6-8 pages of English.  Worked in some picking up of rooms and painting (adding a tree to my son's dino room.  Still needs work, but it's better).  Moved some furniture so that Emily can sleep even without a rat cage in her room, and had the kids empty the dishwasher.  Wow, we CAN get work done!

Wednesday
Usual busy day.  I'm getting the cold, so I have a sore throat now.  This after I went to dance and held people's hands.  Yikes!  We were supposed to have a Dairy Farm Tour, but its been raining so much that it's all mud there.  It's been postponed to next week.  Emily had chorus, but she was only allowed to go after she finished her math lesson, which she did only a little bit late.  The real trick, I know, is staying firm and being a bit stern.  There's nothing else for it.  However, the math lesson was a tricky one, and I think everyone got it in the end.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment