Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Days 55, 56

Day 56 was much better than Day 55.  Day 56 was full of Dance for Emily and myself, and Trevor Zoo, which we really like.  We had friends with us, and even company in the car, so we did well and enjoyed it.  We even read some history when we got back!  Much better than Day 55.

Day 55 was a mess.  Day 55 was yelling and crying, and that was just me!  Later, Emily went to Numeracy Club, so that was a good thing, and Luke went with me to the store.  After that, things were somewhat improved.  That's as far as I want to go with Day 55.

Tomorrow we'll have History class, and I'm not sure how it will go, but I have high hopes as we are doing a craft and a game, and showing off our dioramas.   Later we have library story time, and after that their cousin's birthday.  Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment