Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 29



Luke has had a really dramatic improvement in his handwriting.  Due to my fabulous teaching, you ask?  No, not so much.  I've heard that for boys, handwriting comes later, and there's no good pushing it.  Not that I haven't tried on occasion, but it never worked out very well.  As you can see by the images, there is definite improvement.  Would you believe there is only one MONTH between these pages?  To those who say Don't push them to write, I say, right on!  On the other hand, would he be writing so well were I not pushing him to write every day?  So let's say, don't push hard, don't push often, but push some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment