Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 38

Another day, another day.  After a rough start, both kids managed to play their instruments during MUSET, though I squeaked through it.  I mean I literally squeaked, so it's not a good thing.  Clarinets aren't made to squeak on purpose.  They only squeak to annoy the player and the listeners.  Ah, well.  Practice, practice, practice! 

Then it was on to Aikido, the activity they both seem to love.  We go to Kingston Aikido, and if it were anywhere else, we might not be going by now, but the woman who runs the kids program, Marilyn, is so nice, and so accommodating, I can only speak highly of her.  The kids both seem to benefit from it.

The other thing we did was Assignment: The World.  I think we finally got into it a bit, and the kids seemed to get excited when the first piece came on and it was about the Chilean miners, who I got them out of bed to see come up from the mine.  I don't remember being much exposed to current events as a kid, and I'm so glad that they thought this program up.  It really is engaging and fun.

That's it until tomorrow when we will have a Halloween get-together with food and crafts!  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment