Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 41

Today we got ready for our Observational Astronomy that happened tonight.  Or didn't happen, as the case may be.  All day the sky was beautifully clear, and as of 5 pm, still good.  But around 6:30, someone called to ask if it was still on.  Of course, I said, why do you ask?  I went outside, and saw the astronomer's nightmare of clouds.  I tried to play it cool and suggested that there was a clearing to the west, and after all, the west weather would be coming here, right? 
Well, that hole got sealed, because when we arrived, we all got to see Jupiter in a hurry, and that was it.  The good thing was that the kids did all play outside in the semi-dark.  Since some of our party don't like to be in the dark, it seemed like a good experience for them to have.  Of course, it's now almost 10:30, and they are both still up, but everything has a price!

No comments:

Post a Comment