Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 33

Busy day today.  MUSET led to Eilah and I discovering that our kids play the same instruments, and so do we.  If we get together, we have two clarinets, two trumpets and two violins!  Kind of funny.  I think the kids played some, but it's hard to tell. 
After MUSET, we were off and running to Aikido, which it seems they have fallen into strong like with.  It's good to go to something they WANT to do for a change. 
After that, the day went sort of hooey on us, and we shopped for halloween costumes.  We went to four stores!
 After that, home, math, English. 
One other thing we did was use the Reading Logs Spelling.  I think it's a valuable tool, and the kids seemed to get the hang of it.  It doesn't have the zip and game-iness of Spelling Connections, but the fact that you can put your own word list in makes it quite useful.
And now this post is starting to seem like my day.  Disjointed, a bit crazy,...wait.  Maybe it's a bit like me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment