Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 14

So our day progressed fairly well until the end of math.  Our new history class was very good, and the kids enjoyed it.  We even went food shopping with little issue.  Luke was ecstatic to have his first trumpet lesson, and he did pretty well.  The teacher even gave him a case for his trumpet! 
Unfortunately, I'm concerned that at this point, the bug that has been threatening to take us down may be rearing it's ugly head.  Luke was very nauseous shakey, and is only now (at 11pm) asleep.  Not in itself a rarity, but it was a busy day.  Not only that, but I'm feeling a bit queasy in sympathy, so I'm not staying on long. 
Still looking for a magic way to get Emily to stop giving me trouble.  I talked to her about starting a chart, but she didn't like my idea of having Dance depend on her good behavior.  Small wonder.  How long would that last?  Ha!
Off to bed, and hopefully a healthy-feeling tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment