Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 6

What happened to the weekend?  How did we get to this day already?  Was it the day from hell?  Or did it just feel like it?  Is it PMS?  Menopause?  I just don't know.  I don't know if it's me, the kids, one of the kids, or the world.

We could not get work done today.  I made the mistake of starting with the fun stuff, since I was looking forward to it, and it smacked me in the face.  ALWAYS start with the regular stuff, and save the fun stuff for later.  We spent most of the day trying to get ONE math lesson done.  Granted, we did get work done on the Lesson Pathways project for The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, but I'm not sure if I can count that with a good conscience until math is accomplished as well.  The projects are fun, but I might be the only one who really likes them.  The good thing is that Lesson Pathways offers so much that if they don't like it, I can do something else tomorrow. 

Maybe I'm expecting too much from them. We did decide that we should only work for one hour at a time, then have a 15 minute break.  Seems like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment