Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 18

A new day, a new experience!  Luke is still sick, but we managed to get Emily to Dance, and we all went to Rocket Day.  Steve had built the launcher this past spring, and we really enjoyed it.  All the kids build rockets and buy engines and igniters, and we go to the park and launch them.  Today, it was just as good!  We sent the rockets up a bunch of times, and this time only lost two of them!  Last time, we launched them until most of them were gone.  I think we would have this time if it hadn't been for the fact that the kids lost interest since we were in the sun and the temps were in the high 80's!  However, a good time was had by all, and no one got hurt or even upset particularly, so a good day in my book.

In math news, Emily has decided that she likes the timed sheets!  I'm amazed, I'm astounded, and I'm thinking it may last because she's been getting more into it as the days have gone by.  Very cool!

In just plain other news, found a web site today that I think I have to use.  Lots of games, and organized by grade and type, it seems a bit flashy, but I think it will be good for them to use.  http://www.vocabulary.co.il/ is the web address. 

All in all, a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment