Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 5

TGILabor Day Weekend.  Seriously.

It is now 8pm, and we have our dear niece overnight.  She's fine, Emily is fine, even Luke is fine.  The only trouble is my crazy son went insane today and wouldn't do his math lesson.  So, now he has to do his math.  Eek.  I guess his mood is improved from earlier, so I have high hopes that math will be done before bed.

Also, found out today that our schedule is going to be a bit tighter than I thought.  Someone scheduled something for a day we didn't want it.  Now I'll be jetting across the county once a week. 

Did I mention I'm glad we've gotten to the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment