Can I account for all 180 days of homeschooling?

Can I account for all 180 required days of homeschooling?

You bet I can, and then some.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 8

Here we are at Day 8.  I hate it that thenumber of days are off because of Labor Day.  I like it when they all line up like soldiers in groups of 5.  Found out last night that Steve, my husband, is off today!  We got to sleep late, which I like, but it meant a late start, which I am starting to detest. 

It just throws us off, and for good measure, Emily decides to give me all manner of hard time again.  The rats were the only thing that could help, but not without so many false starts and breaks that we didn't finish up until nearly 3, and that was only doing one page of English, a Daily Gram, and one math lesson!  Good thing we did finish then, as I ended up going with Steve to a meeting and going out later, then we met all the kids at a Little League game, which we don't participate in, but I don't mind going and watching the game a bit.  Free entertainment!  Yay!  The kids seemed to have a good time, so that worked out.

Tomorrow, we are going up to a medical appointment.  I already warned the kids that they have to do their math speedy tomorrow, so we'll see if that pans out.  Either that or we take it with us and do it in the doctor's office.  They'd LOOOOve that!

No comments:

Post a Comment